Excellence in technology
The J&S design and manufacture of the ‘WatHog’ Water Separator, which is used in Blast Hole Drilling operations has been awarded Excellence in Technology at the Hunter Manufacturing awards 2015. Water is incorporated in the drilling process to minimise dust which in turn accelerates Dill Bit wear. The J&S ‘WatHog’ separator removes water above the Drill Bit which optimises Drill Bit life.
Excellence in Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing Practices.
J&S Engineering invested in one of the Largest Roof Top Solar Installation in the Hunter Valley. This project was recognised as Excellence in environmentally responsible manufacturing practices by Hunter Manufacturing Awards 2015.
- Guaranteed to deliver at least 1050kWh per day (383,250kWH per annum) with no greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduces our Co2 emissions by 284,000kg per annum
- Produces 343,652kWh of green electricity per annum
- Generates enough electricity in a 12 month period to power 40 average Australian homes
- 49% of our electricity is generated by solar