J&S Engineering provide manufacturing and refurbishment support to the mining industry, we are looking to fill a CNC Machinist Position at our Factory at Rutherford in NSW.
As a Machinist with J&S Engineering, you play a critical role in maintaining our reputation for excellence and integrity. We are committed to supporting our people to be their best – we believe that your success is our success!
- Trade Certificate / Certificate of Proficiency
- Be conversant in Fanuc, Heidenhain or Okuma Control language with at least 5 years experience in shop floor programming in a medium to heavy engineering jobbing environment
- A working knowledge of multi-function milling, boring or turning centres
- Able to comprehensively read and understand engineering drawings
- Able to use measuring instruments
- Be prompt, reliable, efficient and ability to effectively work unsupervised
- Have a professional attitude and sound work ethic
- High Risk Licencing
- Working at heights
Good conditions, interesting work and competitive rates apply for the right person.
Do you meet our criteria? If so, we would love to hear from you!